The thoughts of Gusty

I write. I write because it gives me that little tingle in my temples... It allows me to rest my mind and move away from dark places... It has the same effect, more or less, of a scream... Screaming is, rather, a noisy irrational and more powerful way of writing... Sometimes writing will make me embrace sollitude more extensively... It allows me to bask in a state of quiet desolation in a more calm and copious manner... I write...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Joker scribbles a few notes on a scrap of paper, and he can go forths and make the royal family laugh at their own delusion. The poet lines some words up in a tortuous manner and makes the reader cry by appealing to his pathetic schadenfreude. The scholar trascribes sentences of knowledge and patronises the impressed student. Degree's of writing are all around us, and exist only to make humans feel disconected from each other by a healthy, sociably acceptable distance, whilst making a meagre (useless?) contribution to the community...

....Quem és tu? Quem és tu que sem fibra contemplas as chamas do templo que alberga a orgia de Deuses secundarios q dizes venerar? Quem és tu q nada fazes para apaziguar as chamas da ignorancia colectiva?
....Eu sou aquele que não quer arder... este mundo não merece a carne calcinada de nem mais um de nós!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home